Airbnb Webinar: Recent Updates - April 27th

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Webinar: Recent Updates - April 27th

GIFF.gif

Hello all,

By now I hope you have heard about the recent updates. To provide more insight into these, we are holding two webinars on Wednesday April 27th. To join, see below for more details. 🙂

Enjoy!

Product Update with Q&A

Join Airbnb’s Allen Mask, Product Marketing Lead, & Neha Komma, Product Manager, as they dive into the what and why of new features you may be noticing in the platform.

Tune in and share your questions and comments - we’ll answer as many as we can.
The webinar will be 45 minutes, and the recorded session will be available for replay. Please note the presentation will be in English.

We are offering the same presentation twice to accommodate different time zones, join us for whichever is more convenient for you, 10am PDT or 5pm PDT (GMT -8). Register now by clicking on the time you prefer.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Lizzie, when we want to contact you, your @  designation  doesn't show up anymore.  I suspect that's because there are so many Lizzie's in the Community.  I did find @Li (as ADMIN) . Is that you or am I communicating with someone else?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Clare0,

Great to speak with. That is strange I should be appearing, as far as I am aware it hasn't been altered. 'Li' isn't me I'm afraid, just 'Lizzie' so I won't receive any specific notifications if you include that. 

I will take a look into this. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Annie23
Level 2
El Sobrante, CA

@Lizzie0 Is there a recorded version of the webinar? I had to pick up my little one from daycare and missed out on the original livestream.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Annie23,

Great to meet you. It is fantastic that you are interested in this webinar. There will be a recording available for this early next week. Once I receive it I will post it here in the CC and will let you know. 🙂 

In the meantime you might like to take a look at the announcement about the updates discussed in the webinar. If you click on the individual titles in the link they will go through to posts with more details. Do let us know you feedback 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Annie23,

As promised here is the link to the recording: "Product Update with Q&A"

All you need to do is click on the link and then sign in using the email address associated with our Airbnb account. 

Let us know if you have any feedback 🙂

--------------------