Get Local: find meetups and local groups

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Get Local: find meetups and local groups

Hello everyone,

On a daily basis here in the Community Center, amazing connections are created with people all around the world. We often hear from hosts that many of you would like to know more about what's going on in your local area and find local host meetups.

To make it easier, Airbnb has created a new 'Get Local' page, where you can find more information. We hope this will be a great starting point for you to meet fellow hosts locally.

To view this here in the Community Center, hover over the 'Discuss' dropdown on your Community Center header and select 'Get Local'.

Get local.png

If you are unable to see a group in your region on the list, this is because the 'Get Local' page features groups that actively partner with Airbnb. If you currently lead a Facebook Group for fellow hosts and would like your group displayed here, please reach out to us at homeclubs@airbnb.com.

I want to start my own group, how do I do that?

We are currently only allowing applications for new Experience Host groups. If you already have a Facebook Group and want to link it to Airbnb or want to start your own group and organize meetups, please reach out to: homeclubs@airbnb.com.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

0 Replies 0