July Round-up

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

July Round-up

Liv_0-1596722434242.png

Hi everyone,

July has already come to an end and here I am again with another recap of our past month together🕺🌟

I’ve gathered below just a few of the many interesting discussions we’ve had in the CC in the course of July:

In the last 30 days, more than 7.000 topics were created! Which ones would you say had the best advice? 👀

Thanks,

Liv

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Liv And a lot of hosts brought up the fact they were not getting paid. I guess you forgot to add these ones to your list.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0,

Thanks for raising your concern. I’m really sorry for anyone who’s been affected by this, I can assure you that payout issues have been anything but forgotten. 

We’re still working on them internally in order to get this fixed for everyone as soon as possible. 

The purpose of the round-up was to gather a few highlights of the past month. The issue you mentioned is not on the list because it wasn’t a highlight.

Thanks,

Liv

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

So it was a dimlight..@Mike-And-Jane0 

😄hilarious comment

@Mike-And-Jane0Glad you brought it up!   In my opinion, hosts not getting paid should be a highlight as without us, would Airbnb still exist?  Hmmm.....  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Payout-Problems/m-p/1331826/highlight/true#M316948

Julieanna

@Michael477 @@Hola alguien que me diga si esto es una estafa ono?? Puse un anuncio en un portal de buscar piso y me contacto una chica dándome información de que tiene un piso y todo muy bonito .La cuestión es que ella me ha enviado una foto de su cara y su DNI me podría fiar de ella o seria una estafa ??? Alguien que puede respond

Hola @Adamynaim0 : Como tu anuncio NO está en AirBnB, no te puedo responder. Solo.... que eso de que te manden una foto y una copia del DNI, no tesegura nada. Quién te asegura que realmente exista? Solo confiaría en un sito conocido por su función y no en ese tipo de negocios por fuera.

Saludos
Michael