Meet your Airbnb Community Center Team

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet your Airbnb Community Center Team

ere we go.PNG

Hi there everyone,

Just letting you know that I am now back to work after maternity leave and ready to help!

For those of you that have been a part of the CC for a bit longer, it’s wonderful to return and catch up so please drop me a line! For those of you I haven’t met yet, I can’t wait to hear from you and share in your stories.

This is a good opportunity to let you all know (new and veteran) about who and what your community management team’s purpose is here on the Airbnb CC. 

The community management team are here to cultivate a positive and constructive environment for hosts to seek support and information. The CC has people that have the largest breadth of experience in hospitality around, as well as giving members the opportunity to get clued up and give feedback on Airbnb updates.

Your community management team for the English CC consists of myself, @Nick , @Liv  and @Quincy . While @Katie  and @Lizzie  are still present, we will be much more present and reactive so please do tag or DM us in the following situations:

• There is a bug or issue with the CC. By this we mean issues logging in, information missing, or anything a bit weird with the platform
  • There is something you see that you think needs to be escalated as highest priority such as someone is in imminent danger 
  • Your post isn’t displaying - this is often due to the pesky spam filter and we can go ahead and have a look at where it’s caught up

Of course, we would LOVE to be tagged in positive and interesting posts too but our main job is to keep everything ticking over in a healthy fashion. 

Please don’t forget, if you see someone’s content that you think shouldn’t be there such as spam, inflammatory or otherwise not in-keeping with the Community Guidelines you can go ahead and click the “Flag inappropriate content” button and we will look at it as soon as we can. We read every single post here on the CC so it will be reviewed regardless, but flagging highlights it to us as more pressing. 

Stephanie_0-1612966832372.png

If you’re not sure about terminology or functionality of the platform, we have some great tutorials both for the CC and the Airbnb platform here: community.withairbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tutorials/bd-p/tips-tutorials

If you’re ever unsure of anything about the Airbnb CC, we’re here to help!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

37 Replies 37
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome back @Stephanie 🎉🎉🎉

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Welcome back @Stephanie!!!  So excited to see you around again!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

YESS @Ann72 ! Hopefully see you at the next community social 🙌

-----

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Stephanie It's great to have you back 🕺

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wwwwwelcome back! @Stephanie  🎉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

Welcome back @Stephanie 🤗 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Colleen253 ! Looking forward to catching up on what everyone has been up to while I've been baby bound.

-----

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww so nice to see you back @Stephanie, and to see how excited everyone is to see you 💜

It's been fab getting to know everyone and keeping Steph's seat warm over the past 8 months, discussing everything from books to plants and hearing all about your hosting journeys, and of course having fun at our lively meetups. Whilst I'm not going to be involved in the day-to-day of the English CC, I'm still around for a chat and will be popping in to see what you've been up to from time to time, so this certainly isn't goodbye!

@Cathie19 @Clara116 @Robin4 @Melodie-And-John0 just tagging you as I know you're going to be SUPER excited to see Steph back in town 😁

@Katie  I’m sorry we won’t see as much of you but hope you’ll join the meet-ups.  Will you be at another forum?

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Does this mean you're leaving us @Katie ?

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ann72 I'm definitely keen to join the meetups from time to time 😃

I'm not leaving the Airbnb team so you can still DM me if you want to chat generally (and I am totally here for it), but I will be doing more work 'behind the scenes' and with the other languages too, so I won't be as 'visible' here on the EN Community per se @Mary996 

Okay, that's good to know, @Katie.  If you hear any really good gossip behind the scenes there be sure to DM me 😁

JK - we'll miss your regular presence but it's great to know you're not going far.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Stephanie , it’s wonderful new knowing all is well and your maternity leave has now come to an end, allowing your witty self to be back on deck! Love to little Peter. 💙

@Katie, I will be sorry to see you not still in the forefront on the CC. But glad you are going to be still around. Don’t forget to pop in and have a chat on occasion! 

Your quiet and friendly nature has been appreciated here, but you’ll  still be in good company with @Lizzie! 💐

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ha ha thanks @Cathie19 ! Not sure "witty" is the word most would use but nice to know I've been missed. Peter sends slobbery hugs!

-----