[New] Updates: Community Center Profile Page
Following our recent update to the Community Center Direct Messaging system, we are pleased to announce some more updates here in the Community Center.
We know it isn’t the easiest to find the posts you have created and interacted with here in the Community Center. To help address this and based on your feedback, we have made some changes to your Community Center Profile.
- Three new sections: you can now view all your created posts, your posts that have received thumbs up and posts you have given thumbs up to! We’ve added a ‘View all’ button, so you can see your history.
- About you: we’ve added a section where you can share which languages you speak and as we talk about pets so much, we thought we could have one to share our pets too
- Interests: we all have different knowledge and interests, here you can add categories for things that you like, such as #meetups, #environment.
How to find your community profile page?
- Hover over your name in the top right corner (if it says ‘sign in’ rather than your name, click it and sign in with your Airbnb account). Click ‘Community Profile’
- Whilst logged in, click on your avatar (little photo) in the top right corner of your screen and select My Profile’ from the drop down.
This is just the first of many updates we hope to make. If you have any other ideas on what you would like to see in your CC profile page, do let us know.
We hope you find this useful and please do share any feedback you have.
Re: [New] Updates: Community Center Profile Page
Sorry @Stephanie, I meant to mention this on the social meetup this morning....
It great to be able to see the added features of our history of posts etc. for those who want to add more personal info... there it is just a short edit away! 💐💐👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼