[New] Updates: Community Center Profile Page

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[New] Updates: Community Center Profile Page

Hello everyone, 

Following our recent update to the Community Center Direct Messaging system, we are pleased to announce some more updates here in the Community Center. 

We know it isn’t the easiest to find the posts you have created and interacted with here in the Community Center. To help address this and based on your feedback, we have made some changes to your Community Center Profile. 

Before

Now

Stephanie_0-1591112670686.png

Stephanie_1-1591112670689.png

What’s New?

• Three new sections: you can now view all your created posts, your posts that have received thumbs up and posts you have given thumbs up to! We’ve added a ‘View all’ button, so you can see your history.
  • About you: we’ve added a section where you can share which languages you speak and as we talk about pets so much, we thought we could have one to share our pets too
  • Interests: we all have different knowledge and interests, here you can add categories for things that you like, such as #meetups, #environment. 

How to find your community profile page?

Desktop:

• Hover over your name in the top right corner (if it says ‘sign in’ rather than your name, click it and sign in with your Airbnb account).  Click ‘Community Profile’ 

Stephanie_2-1591112670730.png

Mobile: 

• Whilst logged in, click on your avatar (little photo) in the top right corner of your screen and select My Profile’ from the drop down.

Stephanie_3-1591112670691.jpeg

This is just the first of many updates we hope to make. If you have any other ideas on what you would like to see in your CC profile page, do let us know. 

We hope you find this useful and please do share any feedback you have.  

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

4 Replies 4
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Sorry @Stephanie, I meant to mention this on the social meetup this morning....

It great to be able to see the added features of our history of posts etc. for those who want to add more personal info... there it is just a short edit away!  💐💐👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Laura2484
Level 10
Ohope, New Zealand

Thanks @Stephanie for sharing these updates.

I like the overall format it looks great & user friendly too 👍🏾

Marissa107
Level 6
Marbella, Spain

Thanks @Stephanie  for making it easy for us🌻

Marissa107 in Estepona, Malaga Spain❤️

Is my user name different from my airbnb username?