New addition to the Community Center Team!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

New addition to the Community Center Team!

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a lovely week so far. 🙂

I'm delighted to share some exciting news with you today, as our team is expanding! Joining @Quincy, @Sybe, @Stephanie and myself, as a Community Manager to support our wonderful hosting community here, is **drum-roll please** @Jenny

I’ll let her tell you a bit more about herself below - please give her a very warm welcome and make her feel at home!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

35 Replies 35
J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Welcome to the CC @Jenny  !!! 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @J-Renato0 - how are you today?  Thank you for the welcome!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Jenny  I am fine, thank! Have a nice day! 🙂 

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

welcome @Jenny 
I've only been here a short while as well and so far i've found it to be a really nice forum. not sappy fake nice, people are honest which is great, and vital IMHO to be actually helpful.... facts over feelings, but with compassion and understanding. 

Love the cat, we have 2 cats and a dog on our farm (the airbnb my daughter lives at) and 2 cats and 2 dogs at home, so i've got a large "fur family".

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Gillian166 - I'm glad you've found the forum to be really nice!  I feel exactly the same!

Please tell me more about your fur family, and I'd love to see photos if you have any you'd like to share!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Алена9
Level 2
Odesa, Ukraine

Hi!

Welcome aboard! Your dog is wonderful!