Hello everyone,

A warm welcome to the Community Center. 

This discussion is for introducing yourself to your fellow Airbnb Community members, as well as welcoming and saying hello to newcomers in return. Thanks to all of you who have already introduced yourself and contributed in our previous thread, here.  

I'm Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here, along with my teammate @Quincy. I have been managing the Airbnb Community Center since it officially opened in November 2015. It is fantastic to speak with amazing community members here. 

To kickstart this topic, I would like to share a few things about myself:

1. I love to travel, hot or cold it doesn't matter - I'm ready with my sun lotion or a raincoat! 
  2. I play several instruments, but my main one is the flute. I always enjoy a good conversation about music. 
  3. Lastly, over the past year I have become very interested in all things eco/sustainablilty related.

How about you? Any interesting facts or hobbies?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 

Lizzie

408 Replies

Re: New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here (Updated)

in
Adelaide, CA
Level 2

Hi all! My name is Patrick and I am closing escrow on a 2-unit property in beautiful Paso Robles, CA in two days! I've been a real estate broker for 11 years, but this will be my first experience as an Airbnb host so trying to pack in as much knowledge as possible. To start, any tips on how to list a property with a 3BR/2BA main house and a studio/1BA guest house? Keep them separate listings? Offer them together? Any links that you'd like to share that might've been great resources for when you first started would be greatly appreciated!

Level 2

helo everyone, i from https://www.karimunjawa-islands.com/ 

in
India
Level 2

Hello, I am Neetu, from India. Good day to all and stay safe

https://www.airbnb.co.in/users/68809846/listings?s=13

Neetu

Level 2

Hi My name is Geraldo and I have just become a host a couple of months a go. I have really being enjoying the experience so far and I am still learning my way around using Airbnb tools effectively.

Geraldo