Nick: I'll be away from the CC 3rd - 10th May

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Nick: I'll be away from the CC 3rd - 10th May

PJMPHOTO19Q312_Jessica_0053.jpg

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know I'll be off for a week starting in a few hours as today I'm heading for my vaccination. 

I'm very excited to get a step closer to seeing my family and loved ones again, hopefully sooner rather than later.

@Quincy @Liv and @Stephanie will be with you next week, so don't hesitate to give them a shout if there's anything you might need.

I hope you'll have a great week and I'll see you Monday 10th!

Thanks,

Nick

16 Replies 16
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Nick Enjoy! Hope everything goes smoothly with your vaccine appointment and that you get some time for r &r. 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

aw, thank you so much @Alexandra316 ❤️ 

I can't wait to travel again (not on this brake but after the second dose in summer hopefully?) 

Have you had yours yet? 

@Nick I have not. Vaccinations are going very slowly here and as I have zero risk vectors I am close to the bottom of the list. It will likely be June or July. 

I'm also very much looking forward to being able to travel and seeing my family again. 

Hi @Nick 

Are you ready?

https://youtu.be/R8tNusIGPak

24 hours after vaccine, Nick !

@Liv @Quincy @Stephanie 

@J-Renato0 

🤣🤣🤣

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Nick,

Enjoy your time off.  Keep Cool and I received our second Astra Zeneca jabs this past Tuesday, and we had no side effects at all for this one.  In fact, by the end of the day we both kind of forgot that we had gotten the shots earlier.  The first jab only gave us soreness at the  injection site.  I wish that you have no worse an experience than us.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Debra300  Glad to see it went so smoothly for you guys. I had the same one with no real side effects. I felt a bit of fatigue the next day, but nothing a good rest and a soup didn't take care of. I can't wait for the second dose.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Enjoy your time off, @Nick😎🐈

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Nick 

Have a good trip and nice to know are being vaccinated soon.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Good Luck @Nick 
Those in our circles are itching to travel and have been traveling, it's not compulsory to be vaccinated in New Zealand, it's Optional.

Fingers crossed absolutely no more Lockdowns

Look out for those Kitty Cats...

Regina114
Level 5
Laguna Hills, CA

Enjoy

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Nick   

When I first read the headline

• Nick, I'll be away from the CC

I thought You might be going on maternity leave. What confused me was that it was for 7 days only.

Thank You for clearing up my confusion in the body of Your post.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hahaha @Ute42 excellent comment! 😂

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Enjoy @Nick  as you deserve the break and the chance to have that vaccination and edge closer to catching up with family. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💐

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Cathie19 ❤️