See you soon! โ€Œ๐Ÿ–โ€Œ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

See you soon! โ€Œ๐Ÿ–โ€Œ

"I'm ready - Milky the cat""I'm ready - Milky the cat"

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be around on the CC next as I'm moving into my new house! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

My lovely colleagues @Nick ,@Katie, and @Liv will be here so please reach out to them if you have any questions!

I hope you all have a great weekend ahead! 

Quincy๐Ÿ–

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

14 Replies 14
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Good luck with the move @Quincy ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope it all goes well.

Milky looks excited about the move...raring to go! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Happy relocation @Quincy! Pace yourself and stop to enjoy some time with Milky! Changes in location are stressful for you all.... just breathe..... ๐ŸŒป

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Quincy,

Wow, you have a very helpful kitty.  Milky went by the drug store, and picked up some empty boxes, and packed up.  You're all set to go!

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Quincygood luck!

What a beautiful kitty by the way.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Quincy  Oh how nice, have fun setting up a new place!  Having a fresh start in a new place seems especially exciting this year.

Milky is the cutest!!!

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I am one of the rare people that enjoys a move to a new place every 6 or 7 years.  Helps me clean out stuff and reorganize stuff.  Is your Milky a Ragdoll kitty?  Looks like a kitty I had, Micah.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Linda108, I'm not a big fan of moving around too much, but it did make me realize how much stuff I had! I've donated a lot of items to the local shops near me as I don't like throwing stuff away ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, Milky is a Ragdoll cat we adopted him from a family that couldn't commit taking care of a cat anymore. He's very happy with us and sits next to me all day whilst I'm working ๐Ÿ˜‰.

-----

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Quincy  All the best with moving into your new  home.

Is the Koala bear next to Milky called Koffee???

All the best & see you soon..

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hope everything went smoothly @Quincy 

How's Milky adjusting? Looks like he's thinking "what now? I was just getting used to this place" :)" 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helen427 @Linda108 @Ann72 @Debra300 @Cathie19 @Huma0, I'm back again! The move went less smooth than expected, but we made it! 

-----

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Quincy,

Glad everything is all done.  You had to know that Milky wouldn't be able to care more than one or two kitty toys, and you'd need to get some help from mammals that have hands.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Oh @Quincy I know that feeling only too well.

Did Milky cope well?

Or sneak outside and hide when Milky was not supposed to saying to you " So Quincy, Who's in charge Young man ๐Ÿ‘จ???" 

Great fan of donating to charity, and selling items one doesnt need.

The funniest thing I put online to sell was a collection of empty square Tip Top Ice-cream containers! 

They sold to a person who needed them for a University Agricultural Irrigation experiment and was extremely thankful.

Just goes to show, think before you turf anything into the Garbage bins.

One person's junk is another treasure.

Enjoy your new home @Quincy and

@Milky0???

Huh, Milky the cat do you have a CC tag???

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Haha, this made me chuckle @Helen427 ๐Ÿ˜† 

Milky is an avid reader of the "Meet the pets" topic which explains why he has a CC tag ๐Ÿ˜‚

-----

Patrick568
Level 10
California, United States

Happy relocation @Quincy! Pace yourself and stop to enjoy some time with Milky! Changes in location are stressful for you all.