[Status FIXED] Community Center Error Message

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Status FIXED] Community Center Error Message

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good Friday.

As some of you may have noticed we are experiencing some loading issues today in the Community Center  and some quite bold looking error messages are being highlighted. I am sorry if this is impacting you at all. 

The community platform team are currently investigating this further, but I can confirm this isn't linked to any of the CC homepage updates we made yesterday. In the mean time if you come across an error message, please refresh the page and the error should disappear.

We will keep you posted and hope this will be resolved very soon. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Update 

Hello everyone,

Just to update you here. It doesn't appear that many of you are seeing these updates, but hopefully it will be useful to those who can and a catchup afterwards.

The team have identified a fix, the Community Center will potentially be going into maintenance for a short period of time. I wanted to make you aware of this, so you know to expect it. Hopefully the CC will be feeling a lot better after it though.

Thanks for your patience and I will update you again soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey team, 

Me again! We have now completed the maintenance down time and the CC should now be working much better. 🙂

Do let me know if you experience any not quite right. 

I'm sorry for any disruption this caused. 

Thank you so much, I hope you all have a great weekend. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Ivan1588
Level 1
Kaštel Lukšić, Croatia

Hello

Of a today my three propetys are not to be seen and found on arbnb page.

And when somebody haves past link it says policy chech error, policy chech rejected listing...wtf? I cant get i  touch with arbnb..am i blocked? 

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Lizzie  thank you for the update!  Now that it seems to be working properly, the new layout is actually quite nice.   😊

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lizzie  I get a "Correct the highlighted errors" every time I put an emoji in a post. If I leave it as is, and click on Reply again, then it posts.

Also other glitches that were reported awhile ago persist. See the response I left for Katie on the new format thread here.