Errors on listing

Roberta700
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Errors on listing

I have found errors to my listing.  For one, on earnings, it says I have booked 0 days and have 0 days open.  And, from September on, my booking setting was changed to minimum 30 days.  What is going on?  This just happened this past weekend.  Are others having these problems.

**[Post moved to create new topic–title updated] 

2 Replies 2
Susie-and-Tim0
Level 2
Louisville, KY

@Lizzie 

I’m unable to edit my calendar as a host on my app. I used to be able to click in the date and edit it to blocked or unblock but am unable to do this. Also unable to edit price of a certain day. 

**[Post moved to create new topic–title updated] 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Susie-and-Tim0 and @Roberta700,

Lovely to meet you both. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your Airbnb hosting settings. I know they are slightly different to one another.

Roberta - have you checked on a different browser / cleared your browser cache to see if this works at all? 

Susie and Tim - is this only happening on the app? ie. it's working ok on deskop? If so, perhaps try removing the app and downloading it again, this sometimes works.

Do let me know how you get on and if this helps at all.

Thanks,

Lizzie

P.S - I hope you don't mind, I've moved your replies to create a new topic as it was a on a slightly different topic. Thank you. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.