Take part in an Airbnb Research Study

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Take part in an Airbnb Research Study

----------Update July 4th, 2018 – this research study has now finished. Please keep an eye out for future opportunities to take part----------

Hello everyone,

We know many of you like to provide feedback on Airbnb features. Your thoughts and opinions help us make important improvements, and build smarter. That’s why we’d like to invite you to weigh in on how guest reservations should look in the future. Sound like fun?

The process is simple: if you’re a current Airbnb host, have a desktop or laptop computer and 15 minutes to spare, you can give it a whirl! We’ll collect feedback from 18 hosts and update this post once submissions are full.

The specifics:

We’ll provide a plugin to install in your browser that will record your screen, and your computer will need a built-in microphone so we can record your voice. As you follow instructions on your screen, we’ll show you our new concepts, and you’ll give feedback by speaking your thoughts aloud.

Ready to try it? Let’s go.

Instructions

1. Wait until you have 15 minutes to spare and are in a quiet, distraction-free place.
  2. Choose one of the three guest reservation experience versions below.
  3. Go through the instructions step by step, on the top-right of your screen.
  4. Share your feedback out loud. Don't be shy--we want to hear your thoughts! Your feedback will help us understand what does and doesn’t work for you.
  5. When you’re done answering each set of questions, click “begin this step” and then “next” to go to the next step.

Pick ONE of the three versions below:

*[Links hidden – this research study has now finished] 

Thanks for your help! Your feedback helps us make Airbnb better for all hosts.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

32 Replies 32
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dave-and-Deb0@Arica1@Kimberly54@Clara116@Tony134@Pat-And-Mike0@Mark116@Ann10@David126@Pete28@Lawrene0

Thank you for taking part in this research study around the Guest Reservation page. All your feedback on each of these different versions all directly helps us to improve this feature for hosts all around the world.

My apologies again to those of you who experiences some technical difficulties with the feedback tool, this in itself is super useful as it helps us to improve the way we gather feedback in the future, so a big thank you.

We have now closed this specific research study here in the CC.

Thanks again and speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Gary559
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I have a cancelation, date, related.

Why is Airbnb continuously requesting information that has been forward to Airbnb and it is affecting my rated service!

Cheers

Gary     

David122
Level 4
Santa Fe, NM

sorry I don't see anything directing me to one of 3 guest reservations below.  I don't see any guest reservations below at all or any options.

something must be off.  I have no idea what this is directing hosts towards.