Two new additions to the Community Center Team!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Two new additions to the Community Center Team!

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to share that the Community Center team has grown 2/3's bigger. Myself, @Lizzie  and @Quincy are elated to introduce @Nick  and @Liv to the English speaking CC team!

As the previous last new addition over a year ago, I'm passing the torch and am super excited to bring in some new blood with fresh ideas to support our fantastic hosting community. I'll let them both introduce themselves below!

Hurray!

Stephanie

Nick will be losing his numbers before you know it so don't worry about remembering them too much!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

47 Replies 47

See you in a moment @Nick 

Marissa107 in Estepona, Malaga Spain❤️
Αθηνα0
Level 2
Lagonisi, Greece

Hallo everybody from Greece!I am looking forward to communicate with members as this is the idea of this site to get together people from different cultures and countries.Traveling around the world is the best life lesson to take.I love hearing from you and i will post all my projects soon for action vacation in Greece.I have started an activity of kayaking and sailing in beaches,biking and walking in nature.I would like to see other members activities and make a conversation about this theme.Are you interested in sports activities during vacation?Are there any more hosts to take action in this point?

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Welcome to both of you and thanks for also sending a PM! Let’s hope that we can build back our business strong after this horrible pandemic!

Donata from Toronto