Welcome to a global community of hosts like you

Share knowledge, get inspired and meet other hosts who are creating a world where anyone can belong.
Sign in with your Airbnb account to get involved, and visit this guide to get started.
  • 1,058,660 members
  • 3,912 users online
  • 1,352,310 total posts

Discussion Rooms

Hosting

Get to know other hosts, share your hosting experiences and exchange ideas.

Help

Have a specific question? Explore the Help board to find support from other hosts.

Interests

We all need a place to relax! Share your interests and connect with others.
Hello everyone, Today's topic is something that probably most of us can relate to (the title says it!). A few years ago, I shared a topic asking all of you at the time whether you've had guests forgetting items. I received some lovely responses... read more
Items guests left behind
Latest reply by Debra300
Dear Fellow Hosts, Something despicable happened this afternoon, I received an email from Airbnb that the guest cancelled his reservation and received a full refund, Over One month after his travel date, despite my policy being Strict. He never informed m... read more
We are new to AirBnB and had a nice streak of excellent guests until we rented to a very young man without reviews.He turned our home into a frat party house! He brought in extra guests (we caught him on camera) and huge amounts of alcohol, smoked behind ... read more
Latest reply by Sarah977
Hi everyone, Having some sort of water feature in your garden can be a wonderful addition for any home. When it comes to hosting though, I’ve read a lot of different thoughts and advice on weighing up whether they can be more trouble than they are wort... read more
Does your listing contain any water features?
Latest reply by Debra300
Dear all, i have a guest who made a reservation for one night in my appartement in Switzerland. But she made a party at my place and she did a lot of damage and had to do a lot of cleaning after her. He made all night party and turn my appartement into a... read more
Latest reply by Sarah977
Top contributors
  • Dale711
    Paris, France
  • Sarah977
    Sayulita, Mexico
  • Ann72
    NY, NY
  • Robin4
    Mount Barker, Australia
  • Andrew0
    Berlin, Germany