Hello everyone, Our property is typically one of our most valuable possessions. Making sure that it is fully protected is one of the most important things we need to do, as Hosts. However, despite the best safety protection measures that homeowner... read more
Do you have home insurance?
Latest reply by Laurelle3
Just finishing this for our New Orleans condo. I can never afford all the art I want, so I have to try and make my own. Anyone else making stuff they would like to share? I would love to see what you have created.
Share your art projects!
Latest reply by Sandra126
We had a guest rent for 30 days, with the intention of hosting them month to month for the next 5 months. We had agreed on a fixed price, however the guest decided that if she was on vacation for two weeks, she should not have to pay for the time she was... read more
Latest reply by Laura2592
During this Christmas season, I am making a concerted effort to be grateful. With the world still in turmoil and our futures uncertain, it’s important for our mental health to look towards things that are positive in our lives. For my husband and I, our A... read more
Grateful for Creative Outlet
Latest reply by Carla81
My guest started threatening my partner and I last night and somehow figured out we were gay. We quickly realized the people staying are not the person who made the reservation. I spent 3 hours on the phone with airbnb last night 9.30p-12.30a trying to ... read more
Latest reply by Louise0