Providing important safety information for guests

Jean174
Level 6
Long Beach, CA

Providing important safety information for guests

Our city requires that you post the location of exits somewhere in your house, including in your physical guidebook.  I list the first aid kits and fire extinguishers on that map as well. I created a template for Long Beach, California hosts as an living example that they could customize. 

Jean174_0-1722281808270.png

Jean174_1-1722281825044.png

Jean174_2-1722281834679.png

Here is the link to the customizable Important Safety Information sheet.  It is required by the City of Long Beach so I created this template for our hosts.

You are welcome to customize it based on your listing!  I hope this starter template saves you time.  Because time is money!  😉

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/uht0ff5u4ae25p2x0mk6a/City_Airbnb_Posting_Guidebook.pptx?rlkey=w50vzv...

7 Replies 7
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jean174, this post is fantastic and will be super useful for many Hosts.

Thank you so much for sharing your insights 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Paula, you are most welcome.  If there was a way I could attach the powerpoint and share it, then hosts could use it as a template and customize with their information.  That is what I did with my local hosting club.  Not sure how to do that here, if possible.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jean174, that would be amazing. The way we can do that is through a shareable link. If you can add the PowerPoint to a shareable link, I am more than happy to help with adding it to your main post.

Please feel free to DM me if I can help in any way 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula, 

So if I place the Powerpoint on Dropbox and provide a link, it will work.  Of course, I will have to save it out to a location that is exclusively for Leaders.  I don't even know how to DM you through this site!  So thanks for information, Jean

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jean174  that is correct—a Dropbox link will be perfect. Please share it in response to this message, and I will add it to your main post 👌

Regarding how to send a direct message to a Community Manager or another Host in the community, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the name of the Host/Community Manager you wish to DM.

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 5.07.38 PM.png

2. A button to send a message will be underneath their name, a button like this one:
    Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.17.37 PM.png
  3. Once you click on the button, you can start drafting the DM.

I hope this helps 😊

-----

Here is the link to the customizable Important Safety Information sheet.  It is required by the City of Long Beach so I created this template for our hosts.

You are welcome to customize it based on your listing!  I hope this starter template saves you time.  Because time is money!  😉

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/uht0ff5u4ae25p2x0mk6a/City_Airbnb_Posting_Guidebook.pptx?rlkey=w50vzv...

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much, @Jean174! I’ve updated your post with the link, and I have successfully accessed the power point.

Thanks again!

-----