Aanvraag van een potentieel huurder

Aanvraag van een potentieel huurder

Vandaag constateer ik dat er woensdag(!!!!) een aanvraag is geweest voor de volgende week. Normaal krijg ik dan twee meldingen. Een via mijn mailbox en een via mijn mobiele telefoon. Beide meldingen zijn niet bij me binnengekomen dus ik heb deze aanvraag gemist. Wat kan hier de oorzaak van zijn en hoe voorkom ik dat dit een standaard gaat worden? ik heb mijn instelling gecontroleerd en daar staat wel alles nog zoals het zou moeten.

Vincent

3 Antwoorden 3
Andrew157
Level 10
Windermere, United Kingdom

Today I note that Wednesday (!!!!) was a request for the next week. Normally I get two messages. A through my mailbox and my cell phone. Both reports were not received by me so I missed this request. What is causing this and how can I prevent that this will become a standard? I have checked my settings and it is certain everything is still as it should.

Vincent 

Hi Vincent

I get three notifications as I has the airBnB app on my phone, so I get a old style SMS text, an email to my GMail account and a notification to the app with goes ting.

And I still miss messages

Don't know the answer 

Math0
Level 1
Olst, Netherlands

Got the same problem here. I don't recieve email and other notifications anymore.

Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Ellen-En-Vincent0@Andrew157@Math0,

I've luckily not had this happening to me (yet).

But I've read in other posts, that a small amount of other people are experiencing this as well.

The only thing I can advise is: Install the Airbnb App on your Smartphone. So you will get the 'Airbnb Chime', when a message comes in. And otherwise just have a look at your Airbnb Inbox - at least once a day (Don't forget to refresh your inbox).

It is not uncommon for Airbnb software to contain 'glitches', due to the nature on how they deploy modifications to their system.

So maybe this is one of these glitches?

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf