Active listing disappeared from owner profile listing

Yujjin0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Active listing disappeared from owner profile listing

Hi,
My family made a reservation in January for our coming stay in Amsterdam on this coming June. The listing has 13 reviews and most recent review is in February when I looked into the listing page today. However, the owner profile under the listings owned by the host, this particular apartment we booked doesn't show in the list ( he has another 2 other listings which are in the list).
Out of curiousity, I was trying to test if there is any possibility to book the same listing by selecting some other date as it is not blocked in the calender, there is no button to click request to book.

I'm just wonder if there is anything will go wrong during my check in June as we are a big group. I know that we could re-confirm with the host, but before that, would like to check if anyone know any reason behind this.

Thanks!Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Yujjin0,

The host may have snoozed their listing so that they don't get any new bookings. Maybe they have reached the limit on the number of days that their local authority has set.

I would definitely contact the host to check that all is OK with your booking.

It's much more reassuring if you booked and payed through Airbnb and if all your communication with the host was through the Airbnb messaging system.

Steve.