Contact AirBNB - Smart Pricing Not working

Thierry67
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Contact AirBNB - Smart Pricing Not working

Hello,

I was on the AirBNB smart pricing setting, with a lower price limit, but the AirBNB system has been offering our room at a much lower rate. I saw that this has happened to other hosts from past topics, and they had no response.

I have switched off smart pricing and I am trying to contact AirBNB to get this sorted but can not find any ways to get in touch with them (which is very disappointing).

Can any one help?

Thank you.

9 Replies 9
Krista20
Level 1
New Lowell, Canada

I have been having the same problem. Though my booking shows as around 75$ when viewed online when it is booked it automatically bumps the price down to the minimum settling that I have chosen. Thank goodness I have not had many booking before I noticed this but have still lost money. 

There doesn't seem to be s way to contact Airbnb to resolve this issue. 

Hi.  We have the smart pricing turned on but someone just booked New Years eve in New Orleans for $99.  It should be much higher.  Did you figure out a way to contact air bNB?

THANKS,

Courtney

Carol0
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Happening to me  too. I have to turn off listing and turn it on again and re-enter over and over and over to make anything stick, whether it is to turn on smart pricing or turn it off.  I also notice when browsing other listings there is new feature for guests that says PAY LATER! It explains that as reservation gets nearer, 2nd half of payment will be charged to guest. And if payment doesn't go through, Airbnb will cancel the reservation for the guest. What does this mean for a host...

Carol0
Level 3
Seattle, WA

I have an odder problem with Smart Pricing. I have it set to $45 and it doesn't default to the lowest price..it stays at $48 or $49. If I turn it off it doesn't turn off. It is just not responding at all.  Any advice?

Kate244
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I'm also having problems re Smart Pricing. It doesn't seem to work effectively and I have switched it off!

Kelly236
Level 2
Sturgeon Bay, WI

Same problem here!  Last year smart pricing would bump in the pricing if I was booked and I get upwards of $105-115 a night it worked great this year I am slammed and it still is booking everything at my minimum price!  It doesn't seem to be working.  

Barb23
Level 2
Lunenburg, Canada

This is happening to me. Smart pricing turned off and it’s offering prices all over the map and lower than I would set with smarty pricing!

Marco1000
Level 2
Santa Cruz, Bolivia

In my case is offering the summer at 20 usd when it should be 50 usd per night and the winter at 50 usd when it should be 20 usd, it is totally not reliable, but who can help ?

Abnia-Maria0
Level 2
Havana, Cuba

I have set usd22 to usd100. but it remains usd22 through the year, some times it goes below usd22. who can help  me with this issue?