Google Maps

Giulio19
Level 2
Tuscany, Italy

Google Maps

Salve vi scrivo perchè il mio annuncio è correttamente posizionato su San Pancrazio in Toscana provincia di Arezzo, il problema, trattandosi, quasi esclusivamente di ospiti stranieri, che in provincia di Arezzo ne esistono due : uno nel comune di Bucine e uno nel Comune di Cavriglia. Io ho scritto anche le coordinate bancarie e sempre quando chiedo l'ora presunta del check in , invio il link di google map. Aspetto un vostro consiglio visto che non posso modificare

Giulio

1 Antwoord 1
Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Giulio19,

This is a somewhat older post, but regardless of this, here is my small reaction.

Furthermore, this is the Dutch Community. There is also an Italian Community.

When you prefer Italian, you can also post on the Italian Community.

I don’t speak Italian, so therefore my reply will be in English. I hope you will understand.

Otherwise use Google Translate, to read my reply.

Your question is not complete clear to me. But from what I understand: the location of your listing is correct on Airbnb (But in the description, for instance the associated postal code is missing. And you can no longer add or change the details - on Airbnb).

Since there are more neighborhoods with the same name. Your guests may show up at the wrong location and get a little lost. When they use Google Maps to reach you.

First of all, you can add a proper route description to your property in your listing (when you have not already done so).

Secondly, With the mobile App, you can add a so-called Check-In instruction. This Check-In instruction is send to your guests, automaticallyt 24 hours before Check-In. So here you can also add additional details as well.

Thirdly, you can send for instance the GPS Coordinates of your property to your guests, via the message thread.

I hope this helps.

Success!

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf