Hacked account -paypal

Natalija2
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Hacked account -paypal

My account was hacked, paypal details added [personal information hidden] and my first payout went to the hackers! I have been trying to get in touch with Airbnb for almost a month ! to try to recover it and they keep on telling me that they are investigating the issue...In the mean time all my other payouts are frozen. They keep telling me this will be resolved, but failing me to give a case number nor timings or tell me what they are doing....How long more can you wait? Any suggestions what else can i try?

Anyone who had this experience and was able to recover the money?

thx!

4 Replies 4
Ira4
Level 10
Athens, Greece

@Natalija2 Oh!!! 

I am so sorry to hear that! I hope it will get resolved soon! I would call Airbnb every one hour!!! 

In this thread, you will find how to Contact Airbnb!

If you want to see my listings, here they are:

Diamond Home 1

Diamond Home 2

Diamond Penthouse

[links removed]

Viktoria20
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Same situation. Calling them every day, wrote on twitter. They tell me that cannot find any evidence of hacking, but what else it could be if I found strange unknown IBAN in my account and payout went to this IBAN. If by the end of this week I'll not get straight answers, I am going to make report to the police, I'll get lawyer, and I'll ask some help from media and journallists in our news TV as well. I am not going to leave it like this, if Airbnb asking sensible datas from people, it should be able to protect it.  

Fiona141
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi

The same happened to me last week - a hacker put a different email address for transactions and Air BnB paid them my money. I rang the help desk but could hardly hear them as they were obviously in a different country. They told me how to remove the hacker's email and reinstall mine which I've done but the money has still gone and I don't know how to recover it. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Fiona

From my experience, some hackers are polite and professional, but lack the skills, experience or technology to be worth it for me,I once hired a hacker and charged me $640 but could not locate the person who hacked my gmail account and and sent out my paypal personal details. I then hired ** and they located the perpetrators within 6 hours at a cheaper price. You can contact them the Vietnamese hacker who assisted me out: [Email address hidden].

They offer lots of hacking services like social media hacks like facebook hacks, kik hacks, bank account hacks, iCloud hacks, whatsapp hacks, recover passwords, upgrading school grades and so many hacking services. Goodluck and thank me later!