How is a guest able to book below my set MINIMUM price?

Andrea164
Level 3
Manchester, CA

How is a guest able to book below my set MINIMUM price?

5 Replies 5
Mala0
Level 7
Torquay, United Kingdom

Send them a special offer. if they email you with dates wanted via the calender booking request you can reply with a special offer in return.

Not sure if this is what you are asking?

Mala

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Andrea164 Your question is a bit vague, as it can be interpreted in two almost opposite ways. @Mala0 gave an answer to one of the possible interpretations. I'll suggest a possible (but unlikely) answer to the opposite interpretation...

If you're asking your question because the total payout isn't X times your daily rate ($60), don't forget that AirBnb deducts their 3% host service fee before giving you a payout.

One other suggestion -- Unless oyu've got your cleaning fee "built in" to your nightly rate (some hosts do it that way), I'd add a modest cleaning fee. Something like $10-25. That fee gets charged once per stay, not once per day.

I'm wondering this too.  And what I mean is - I have my minimum price set at $150/night, and $175 on Saturday and Sunday.  Cleaning fee is extra.  A guest was just able to book a week for $124/night.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Heather190

I'm not the best in math, but I noticed that with your high weekly reduction it ends up being cheaper booking 7 nights than 6.

Thank you!  I honestly completely forgot that I had set a discount!