I can't publish my listing

Answered!
Wictoria0
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

I can't publish my listing

Hi everyone, 
I've tried for days to publish my listing. When I'm at the final step, where it says "Ready to publish", there is an error when I do it (see picture) and I have excellent internet connection..

Plz help!

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 9.46.21 AM.png

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Wictoria0,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused you.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

36 Replies 36
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Wictoria0,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused you.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I have tried for several days to publish a new listing.  When I push the "Red" Publish Listing button, it just spins and spins and never completes it.

I have tried several browsers and have deleted the whole listing and started over twice.  

Please help

Izabela7
Level 1
New York, United States

I have same problem: I have tried to publish a new listing for hours. Logged out/logged back in. Tried Chrome and Firefox.  When I push the "Red" Publish Listing button, it defaults to "Start with the basics" with all info saved but "Continue" buttin is not active. 

I have published listings before on AirBnB.

Please help.

Same here,  and tried logging in and out  still going roound in circles

Hi

Im trying to host my place. I am unable too becasue in step 2 the next button wont let me click on it. 

I tried closing the browser and re-opening it but it still doesnt work. 

Is there another solution to this problem?

Hi, I am  having the same problem.  Any luck on this?  Thank you.

I keep trying to publish a new listing.  It is all complete but when I push publish ithe wheel just keeps going round and around.

Ed46
Level 2
Muskegon, MI

Im having the same issue the last two days. Not publishing.  Is this at the airbnb end now? 

Izabela7
Level 1
New York, United States

I have same problem: I have tried to publish a new listing for hours. Logged out/logged back in. Tried Chrome and Firefox.  When I push the "Red" Publish Listing button, it defaults to "Start with the basics" with all info saved but "Continue" buttin is not active. 

I have published listings before on AirBnB.

Please help.

pressing red button "Publish Listing" results in nothing more than steps 1-3 press continue on step 3 get a screen with policies and a finish button after finish button pressed press Publish still nothing. I cannot figure this out any ideas?

This is also my issue. I've gone over and over it - all the details are set but it won't publish.

Yan21
Level 2
United Kingdom

Come on AIR BNB, get this sorted,  clearly there is a problem, I have spent hours now, and i am on day 2 , nothing I do works, even tried doing all again  no joy,

I used a different browser - all done 🙂

Antonella209
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

I'v been strugling to publish my listing several times, but it seem doestn't work. I have changed many kinds of the internet explorer and I'm sure that my internet working so well. 

Yes, I'm ready to publish! But, could not do it. Does Anyone has solution? Thank you so much in advance.