I don't trust this account..

Fenne0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I don't trust this account..

Hi there,

I just received a message from a guest named "Talya" with a request for a 5 day booking but I really don't trust this guest. 

Maybe it is like a hacker, but I can't find anything about it. This was the message:

Hello, I want your flat for 5 nights. Is another flat on airbnb with same pictures and address listed by other person. See the same flat: airbnb-rooms-hostid-680159.aironline.rentals Thanks,

Is there like a protocol or an alarmbutton for these kind of people? I would like to report these kind of messages somewhere.

Cheers,

Fenne

11 Antwoorden 11
Carolien0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Fenne, I got exactly the same request, for 5 nights at the end of August by the same Talya who has no verification and whom I do not trust. I rejected her booking, and asked her to come back after she has got a verification. I did not check the 'false listing'. It would be nice to know how to act.

Best, Carolien

Mi-De0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Infact you better don't. If you check the link, they will hack your account! It happened to friends of mine. Regards, Mi

Mi-De0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi,

it must be a hacker because today I have received exactly the same message from the same person.

Regards, Mi

Frank44
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I got the same message and did not know here to send my complain/question to Airbnb, coz Airbnb nowhere has an email adress to send thus message to.

That is why I post it here 

This is my message do AirbnB

Hi TRust & Safety Team,

ALERT !! :

I am just getting this message by some one called Talya, who has no verifications:

" Hello, I want your flat for 5 nights. Is another flat on airbnb with same pictures and address listed by other person. See the same flat: airbnb-rooms-hostid-680159.aironline.rentals Thanks,"

I DO NOT TRUST THIS MESSAGE

I did NOT try the link in the message on my AirBNB account.
PLEASE Check was it happening here.
And could you inform me WHAT is happening here

Greetings

Frank Vellenga
Jolanda0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I found this address: report.phisingatairbnb.com. I don't know if it works, but it's worth the try!

Ciao,

Jolanda

Frank44
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Jolanda, dank je wel voor je reactie.

Ik vind t niet goed en onduidelijk dat AirBNB niet ergens op z'n website een email adres heeft,

waar je dit soort zaken en gewoon vragen naartoe kunt sturen.

Maar ik zal je link eens proberen om te zien hoe snel AirBnB reageert.

Groet Frank

Frank44
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Jolanda,

ik heb je link net geprobeerd...

maar hij werkt helaas niet.

ik krijg "server not found",

terwijl er met mijn verbinding en server toch niets mis ...

groet Frank

Nancy81
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi I had the same request and after that my account was hacked! Please contact Air Bnb asap. And if possible make a backup of your bookings asap! Good luck!

Frank44
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

And you tell me where at AirBNb and how are we supposed do that?

How did YOU inform AirbNb bdeside posting this message ??

Frank 

Jolande0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

The sameby me Jolande

Anna123
Level 2
Petten, Netherlands

Hello,

I suspect a hacker, fraude, what do i have to do?

Somebody booked at my place and paid. I send him an email and he has not an idea what i am talking about. His name is different and he has not made a booking, he says.

Help me..

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf