In need to speak to a live person?

Nicole264
Level 1
New York, NY

In need to speak to a live person?

I am having a dispute about a failed Payout from Air bnb and couldn't get an answer online. So I found these two numbers and spoke to a live person. My case is now pending and they are investigating why my money was not paid out. Here they are: 

1-855-424-7262 (long wait!) or USA local numer: 1-415-800-5959. Hope this helps!

21 Replies 21
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I have only had to call them twice, not sure what number I used, but have been pretty lucky getting through. I know others have waited much longer.

David
Mel38
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

Please please please help me

I am hoping someone can tell me the Australian phone number for Air BNB??????

Or someone who can help me try and get the money that has been accepted but hasnt been put into my account??

N10
Level 1
Zurich, Switzerland

same here... 😞

Grace62
Level 2
Chatham, United Kingdom

So I had my bank account hacked and have had to close the account and added a new payment method.  I've not been paid for 4 hostings for and am unable to change the default setting.

Does anyone have a number from the uk for airbnb? please

Grace

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Grace62@Mel38   There is a community guide on this site regarding how to contact Air BNB.  The guide has various country specific phone numbers.  My trick is to call really early in the morning when the call volume is down.  Good luck

Johnny33
Level 1
Houston, TX

Seems that I'm not the only person who is frustated about not being able to get hold of anyone at abnb through e-mail or other avenues on their website.  Whay can we do about this?

Call, Tweet or Facebook

David
Csaba0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Sorry I am not based in the USA so that 1-800 call doesnt work, there is a time diffference and a local USA line call may be costly. I don't use Twitter (and won't do it just to contact airbnb).

Csaba0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

We can write about our frustration here...

hi

does anyone know a host service email address where we can sort our problems out

if i cant contact them whats the point  , maybe time to move on tired of lack of service from air b/b

darren i agree with you.all this on line service is not worth dirt if you are unable to get thru to airbnn. they need to have a online call center or either a customer service number where you can automatically speak with a live person.  not everyone is computer literate and having to navigate airbnn on line is not a easy task.  not worth the aggravation.just book the normal way..least it leaves a paper trail,can  be verified and you don't lose out on money unnceccesarily.. just because it is new doesn't make it better.. airbnn .. please

r

Have you tried www.airbnb.com/help or 1-855-424-7262

I an a host and have been in contact several times with Airbnb to help resolve a few  issues.  They have always been very helpful for me! 

hi karen

so whats the email address where we can lodge a complaint for deductions and refunds they made???????

johnny im in the same boat, i was almost defrauded by this guy working thru airbnn. i don't understand how individuals are able to practice fradulent activities and airbnn is unaware of this. i needed information cause i believed i was about to be scammed. i was able to  find a airbnn number after searching.. when i did find one i was directed the san francisco office headquarters.. mind you i live on the east coast. it was such a long wait i just hung up. a friend passed me the toll free number and i was able to speak with a rep who verified airbnn practices and policies..  it was worth the short wait on this day. representative walked  me thru the process of renting via airbnn and how it is done. and most importantly how it is not done ... so for that i give her points because she saved me one thousand dollars..

rr