Leaving a review on the 14th day

Petra105
Level 2
Zagreb, Croatia

Leaving a review on the 14th day

Hello,

Recently I had my first bad Airbnb experience and naturally, I wanted to leave a review to warn other potential guests about this host. However, I was horribly busy and I knew my review would take time cause I had a lot to say so I left it for the very last day. My bad, I know. So today is exactly 14 days since my checkout (Apr 😎 and I am not able to leave a review! I have an alert saying I should complete a review by Apr 22. When I select it, another screen opens up saying "Review your trip - left to complete" and "Get started" on the bottom. When I select that button, it lets me go through - I am able to select a number of stars. However, when I click "Next", I always get a message "Something went wrong. Try again".

I realize the alert says *BY* Apr 22, but if today is the 14th day since the checkout and I actually still have a button to leave a review, why am I not allowed to?

I am rather frustrated that I cannot warn the others.

Thank you for any help.

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Petra105 Depending on time zones etc there is a cut off which unfortunately you have missed. Unlikely that Airbnb will now allow you to leave a review as that would be unfair to the host.

Thanks for the reply. 

Susan42
Level 2
Corvallis, OR

I left a review for a guest on the 13th day and it keeps telling me I still need to leave a review.  When I try to leave the review again (by clicking the review button), nothing happens.   My guests' review is still not public so I'm still within my window.   Please advise.