Marrakech, regulations and where to pay taxes for renting out through Airb&b

Heimerick0
Level 1
The Hague, Netherlands

Marrakech, regulations and where to pay taxes for renting out through Airb&b

I would like to rent out from Christmas or the Newyear on one or two rooms of my house in Marrakech (just outside the Medina) through AirB&B in several periods of the year (not the year round). Of course I want to do this according to the regulations valid in Marrakech, and pay the normal taxes for tourists etc. But I cannot find the right institutions where to register and to pay, not even where I can get consult to discuss my ideas..... Do I have to go to the Wilaya or to the Police Touristique? In Marrakech I get many friendly advices but mostly not leading to any result...Some say I have to found an 'entreprise', others say I have the right to rent out up to 4 rooms without such a thing, others say I just have to fix a 'plaque' etc. The whole idea is to be able to pay some of the costs, not to make a fully commercial enterprise. Who can help me?! Heimerick

1 Antwoord 1
Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Heimerick0,

See my reply about a similar subject - in Spain. Follow this link: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Nieuwe-Verhuurders/info-over-eventuele-verplichtingen-aangifte-b...

Maybe this will get you some ideas.

Success.

Best regards,
Cor.

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf