Payment Method Verification

Payment Method Verification

Okay so, I went through Hell and high water through the payment verification system which caused tears, pain and literal homelessness (protip don't use airbnb while moving to another country, airbnb will muck you around and you'll end up in a mess like i did). Airbnb couldn't care less and treated me so appallingly on the phone that I ended up in tears more than once. In the end probably because I bombarded them enough times it finally got approved after about a week. 

I swore never again.

But alas needs must when the devil drives and I found myself in need of accomadation again and since airbnb is the only one with sensible price ranges I came crawling back. Ready to book another place I was told that I needed to go through the whole payment verification system again. HOW? WHAT? WHY????

Has anyone got any ideas or ways to help? I REALLY don't want to be sneered and shouted at on the phone again but i don't fancy spending a months wages on a hotel or living on a park bench which are my only options thanks to airbnb AGAIN!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in adavance! 

0 Replies 0