Payment verification has left me in dire straits

Becky61
Level 1
Pen-y-bont, United Kingdom

Payment verification has left me in dire straits

The payment verification system where it asks for a bank statement has completely locked me out of booking anywhere. I have uploaded my bank statement and it said 24 hours...that was 4 days ago. That booking obviously didnt go through and that's left me with nowhere to go. I have been paying for hotels a night at a time because staff keep reassuring me it will only be a few hours. I am running out of money and I am close to breaking point. I have spoken to customer service about 7 or 8 times now and they promise me it'll be marked as urgent, or that someone will ring me back, or that it'll be solved right away and then i never hear anything again. Also, not that it particularly pertains to this particular problem but I cannot believe how rude some of the people ive spoken to were, actually bringing me close to tears at one point. 

If anyone can help me solve this i will be forever indebted and greatful. Please, please please any help will be so greatfully recieved. 

1 Reply 1
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Becky61 I would look for some other system to make a booking, no way of knowing how long ot will take and no way of making things happen faster that I know of.

David