Pricing on my homepage changes

Missy10
Level 2
Dayton, OR

Pricing on my homepage changes

Trying to figure out what a guest is actually paying, so that I can make a special offer.  I have two rooms priced at $85 and $95. But sometimes they are listed for $100 and $115. I have Smart Pricing turned on - but it changes from hour to hour.  Is one my pay out and the other the full price with Abnb cut included?  But if so, why do both prices display (not simultaneously) on my home page?  I think this is a rookie question and I apologize for taking someone's time - but I haven't been able to find information about this or figure it out. Thank you for helping.  -- Missy

2 Replies 2

i am trying to change my minimum nightly rate but it does not seem to adjust after i type in or it doesn't save !! can someone help, i am very confused. thank you,

karl

Pauline106
Level 3
St. John's, Canada

I have my listing priced at $60 with Smart Pricing turned off. When I look at my listing it always says $60, but when I go into the site to see what potential guests see, it changes from time to time without my permission. A few days ago it was listed at $59 and now it is listed at $61. Is this happening to others? Any suggestions why this is happening and how to resolve it?