Special Offer

Answered!
Indri0
Level 1
Jan Juc, Australia

Special Offer

Hi,

I would like to offer a stay 4 nights pay for 3 nights to potential guests. Is there a way I can set this up when someone books on Airbnb? 

Thanks!

1 Best Answer

Currently the Airbnb platform does not allow for discounts for a four day stay. Discounts can only be set for 7 and 30 day stays. For a seven day stay just set the discount equal to a night free. 

The only other way to do what you ask is to write your listing to encourage people to contact you to request the discount, then send them a special offer that would be priced at the three night charge for four nights. It's not automated, but it keeps you in the loop and makes it personal for your guests. It also gives you the opportunity to screen guests while leaving instant book on too.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

Currently the Airbnb platform does not allow for discounts for a four day stay. Discounts can only be set for 7 and 30 day stays. For a seven day stay just set the discount equal to a night free. 

The only other way to do what you ask is to write your listing to encourage people to contact you to request the discount, then send them a special offer that would be priced at the three night charge for four nights. It's not automated, but it keeps you in the loop and makes it personal for your guests. It also gives you the opportunity to screen guests while leaving instant book on too.

Thanks Tim and Holly for replying to my question. That's really useful information.

Much appreciated.

Indri

Leah36
Level 1
Eugene, OR

Hi--
I would like to offer my guests a discount but don't see the Send special offer button on the pending reservation or in my conversation with them. Has something changed in the reservations process or am I being lame? All help appreciated!

Leah

@Leah36  The guest will need to proceed with the reservation as is, then once they are confirmed you can change the reservation to give them some money back or send them a special offer which essentially does the same.

I have a one-day opening between guests checking out and new guests checking in. I would like the incoming guests to book the open evening at a special rate (just that one night qualifies for that discount). They cannot book that one night separately as I have a two night minimum. How do I have them book that one night for a flat discounted rate?

Alida10
Level 2
Happy Valley, OR

I have two rooms and two bathrooms with an entire floor available. I am only listing the price for one bedroom and want to send a special offer when the 2nd bedroom is requested. I mention that it will cost more but I cannot find the 'Special Offer' button. I've seen it once or twice - but can no longer find it

The 'help' says it is in the left column below the subtotal line - but I surely don't have it on my page.

Love some help please???