Why is my calendar gray?

Amanda130
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Why is my calendar gray?

Been hosting quite a while. Noticed today when I went in to edit my calendar, it's completely gray. Still getting inquiries, but I think when guests see it's "not available" online, this is causing me to lose business.

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Amanda130

Looks to me like pretty much anything past April is blocked in your diary. There is some availability prior to then, but some greyed out times too. Grey means you have a booking or you have blocked the dates..(usually!)

If you go to April/May etc you should be able to click on multiple days and unblock it.

Also check your settings to see how far out in advance your calendar automatically opens up to accept bookings.

Good luck

Keith39
Level 3
Palm Springs, CA

Amanda, I noticed a similar problem today with *my* listing.  And I pretty much saw it happen while I was logged on.  I describe the issue in this Community thread ("Airbnb Calendar Blocked... But I didn't do that"):

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Airbnb-Calendar-Blocked-But-I-didn-t-do-that/m-p/3000...

I think you're seeing the same bug/issue.  If you'd take a moment to report it to Airbnb, that would be helpful.  I'm seeing quite a few other hosts having similar issues...

Best Regards,

Keith

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Thanks for posting ... the same thing happend to me today.... I had to unblock it manually

Richard146
Level 3
Indianapolis, IN

The same thing happened to me.  I had to go in and completely change everything back manually.