What Hosts are saying

Hey all, I'm new to hosting but I do accept well behaved pets. I wonder, how do you deal with the few quests who let pets have free roam of the home when specific area , (a whole room with separate entrance) is clearly the pet playroom? And what about sm... Latest reply by Debby89
    Is there a way to require guests to tell you when they are bringing a dog. We are happy for people to bring dogs, but we never know when they are or they aren't. And that affects cleaning, especially with labradors, and garden gates etc Latest reply by Lorna170
    (I've also posted about this on Reddit, so feel free to read for more detailed information about the entire ordeal there: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirBnB/comments/u2pqeu/moldcovered_flat_in_london_suitable_replacements/ ). A few of the many photos of the ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Are there any plans to be able to filter properties based on whether they have a balcony/terrace? Every other holiday booking company has this option. Seems a bit strange you have a filter for a hair dryer and carbon monoxide alarm but not something as fu... Latest reply by Sybe
    I have hosted over 1000 stays now and I just realized I type super fast and so i make alot of spelling mistakes some time and hit enter - now technology should allow us to delete or atleast edit a message before its read at the other end - would you agree Latest reply by Gordon0