What Hosts are saying

Hello,I run a successful airbnb business in Florida with over 100 unit and millions in revenues. Lately there has been an issue preventing guests from booking and this seems to be a widespread issue other hosts reported. It's been since Monday and today i... Latest reply by Samuel596
    • Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 10.42.59 AM.png
    If I select Western Union payouts can I request that they be held and consolidated until a certain amount is reached? I don't want to pay their $10.00 fee for a $35.00 payment. My only other option in Laos appears to be Payoneer about which I know nothin... Latest reply by Robin4
    If a guest gives you 5 stars for every category - how can they then give you overall 4 stars and not 5 ???????? Latest reply by M199
    I charge a small surchage of $15 per day for a second guest. They get two(2) sets of keys, there is extra noise, extra wear the tear, etc. This one couple say they are renting the room as a couple and refuse to register as two guests. Any ideas? Latest reply by Deborah175
    Hello everyone, Please help me out figure out a solution to my situation. So I booked a room for 5 months starting the 09th of April, and I noticed that the room isn't well isolated, I can hear all sorts of noises, from people peeing in the restroom, doin... Latest reply by Naziha5
    I am traveling for the summer and want to list my house in a booming market (reno/tahoe). My dog will have to stay behind- and I want a longer term renter to take care of her. She is older, has doggie doors and her own routine and requires very minimal ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have seen a fair number of other threads about fake guest profiles, but I wanted to share about an obvious fake profile operating a scam in my local area, which has already been reported to AirBNB, but they don't seem to be too concerned. The guest prof... Latest reply by Gina291
    Call me a perfectionist but I'm a little bummed about receiving a 4-star review on "Communication" because the guest did not know which apartment door was mine once inside the main entrance of the two flat. They said it wasn't a big deal and left me 5-sta... Latest reply by Ibolya4