What Hosts are saying

Good afternoon, please help!I made a double order of the same apartment and at that moment the woman already booked on that second order at a price. I found that one of them was not needed, she made a reservation, but the problem is that I thought that sh... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have contact you not just one time about issues were my listing is not shoved in the map and about guests who complain about the incorrect address. Can you fix the problem finally? I am getting very annoyed! I have been waiting to be fixed for nearly a ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Helllo just a quick question i had an email yesterday saying id got a bonus for being a good host again but it wont let me click on link to see what bonus i have . Latest reply by Ana1136
    Can anyone help with the following: 1. I receive text from Airbnb on my mobile but unable to text them back on the following number: +441157 070 067 or ending 062. 2. Airbnb's email address Thank you. Latest reply by Paul1255
    hello! can someone explain me how do i apply for airbnb mastercard? thanks or your time panos
    Hi All; New to this and a little confused. We have a rental where we want to offer fixed check in days of a Friday (for a minimum of 2 nights) or a Monday (for a minimum of 4 nights) during non peak seson. For peak season we want to insist on a full week ... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I have a house in Hallowell, Maine, USA that can accommodate 10 individuals or seven couples. I wonder if there is any interest in booking the entire house for new and experienced Airbnb hosts to network and learn from each other. The house was built in... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I'll start the ball rolling with one of the usual causes of mischief and mayhem: the CAT.. I was woken at silly o'clock by a loud shriek from my guest as she ran out of the toilet. The only word I could make out was "CAT!!" - I know that one in several l... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hello I am based in the Uk and my property is in Italy. When I am in Italy I am unable to respond to any clients requests. It states unable to connect to network even though I am on 4g. I am unable to access WiFi where I am. This is frustrating as it affe... Latest reply by Paul1255