What Hosts are saying

I stayed at his host which I had to extend for a few more days in the end. The host was a total scammer. So I left poor reviews under both the bookings. Now the host left a positive review for one booking but after seeing a negative review, she left a ne... Latest reply by Ute42
    I currently have a longer term (Just under a month) guest staying with me in the room I rent in my home. One of my home rules, which is clearly posted multiple spots, including on the welcome board in their room, states that guests not registered can not ... Latest reply by Ann72
    I completed my first rental with AIRBNB two weeks ago, and there is no evidence of a payout coming my way. I have received no notification that it is coming, and my payout summery/pending payout says $0. This was a $6,500 rental. The only customer service...
    My name is Denessa Ullibarri and I'm writing this to ask the community to give me advice. About a month ago, I found a venture apartment for a monthly cost of $750 , so I emailed host cause I was interested. A couple days later, I had email from Host a... Latest reply by Katie
    I just stayed at an apartment in Paris with 10 people for 4 nights. A cleaning fee was charged ahead of time, which I knew about and expected. Upon arrival, our towels were still wet in the dryer and I told our host it was not a problem. There was a mo... Latest reply by Cynthia100