What Hosts are saying

We have just finished installing a washer/dryer stack in our guest suite. Since we and, likely, some of our guests, have allergies, we need to be sure that the detergent is unscented and nonallergenic. So we are supplying the detergent. We are leaning tow... Latest reply by Willene1
    Our Airbnb host contacted us 2 days ago (12 days before our trip) that there will be a wedding of 80 people on the property during our stay. We no longer feel safe going. It's in a farm with three houses but the guest bathrooms are also located close to w... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Fellow Airbnbers', I would really appreciate some advice on this situation as it appears I am currently unable to cancel any reservations without penalty! I've just had a guest book and write simply, "Birthday getaway/treat", in their communicatio... Latest reply by Sarah327
    • Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 09.59.07.png
    • Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 09.59.17.png
    Hello, I'm just wating some advice on the following:I found an apartment to rent (long term) on Gumtree and emailed the man (Tom) regarding the possiblity of a viewing, he states that the property is available on Airbnb, and we can rent it through there.... Latest reply by Michael5143