What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am currently experiencing some issues with Airbnb. A guest tried to book our place, we accepted and Currently after 8 days it still says awaiting payment and our dates are blocked meaning no one else can book. We have talked with the guest and ... Latest reply by Elina622
    Hi. I've only been doing Airbnb for a few months and am really pleased.took me a while to sort it. I have 2 rooms available but somehow I have managed to list it so that when just one person books that blocks the day totally. I have tried to change it to ... Latest reply by David5641
    Hello,I'm unable to publish my listing as I'm being asked to add a routing rule although the option is not showing up under the payouts section.Please help! Latest reply by David5641
    Hosts!! Have you checked your booking calendar lately as a guest would see it? I suggest you take a look. The calendar (guest, not host) shows dates as available that are either already booked, or closed. I have spent the last 4 hours trying to get th... Latest reply by David5641
    HI All, We are new to AirBnb and have a luxury villa in South Africa.We've just received a request from guests who want to come with a 1,5 year old child although we've listed our villa as not suitable for kids.In our opinion you should be able to only sh... Latest reply by Dennis-and-Anouk0
    Hello, I've added only one payout method for my account, however I'm still being asked to add a routing rule. There is a pending tag next to the bank account, should that be confirmed to publish my listing? Latest reply by David5641
    I am a host and was sent an email last month saying I had until the end of November to add a registration number to my listing. I have a place in Greece and we have been renting it out for the summer for a few years now. I have been given my number by m... Latest reply by Jeff158