cancellation

Melda1
Level 2
Ankara, Turkey

cancellation

Hello people, i contacted with a host in Cannes. And with all my details given like the dates and 5 people are coming. The listing had 3 room in discription. The host confirmed my instant reservation. And the payment has done. After that she told me the price was for one room only. And she said that it is a misunderstanding. I belive her but if i cancel now i have to pay a fee. And i want to cancel it without any payment of course. She told me to cancel and then contact with airbnb. What do you think i should do? 

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Melda1

if your host have flexible or moderate cancelation policy and it is more than 1 or 5 days in advance before your check in date than you can cancel and you will get 100% of your money back.

If she has strict cancelation policy then you should contact Airbnb and explain the situation (wrong advertizing) and ABB will cancel for you and there is a chance you will get a full refund as well.

You can contact ABB on phone number you got on your booking confirmation or on other ways described here:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highl...

Thank you very much. I've used the link for asking cancellation. And she has done it. Problem solved. Thank you.