looking for co-host in Antwerpen

Fabian-and-Sam1
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

looking for co-host in Antwerpen

Hi the community,

I am looking for a co-host in antwerp just in front of the central station.

I have 7 appartements ready to rent.

Looking forward for your help,

Regards,

6 Antwoorden 6
Farah75
Level 1
Ghent, Belgium

Hi Fabian, can you give some more information about becoming a co-host? I would be very much interested but would like some more details. I just started as an entrepreneur and have been before for many years. The last 2 years i was a management assistant in a restaurant and event location where i have been managing the business on site, as well as behind : all the paperwork that comes with running a business and building, planning, personnel, as well as being active on the workflow where customer service and hospitality were high quality and standard.

Besides that, i have run a company with 2 partners in the sport- and fitness industry so i have a big responsibility factor.

Looking forward to your answer,

Thank you,

Greetings Farah

Farah

Jan9913
Level 2
Antwerp, Belgium

We zouden eventueel overwegen om een pand in centrum Antwerpen in zijn totaliteit te beschikking te stellen, en zoeken nog een mede-ondernemer om dit praktisch te organiseren.
Contacteer ons gerust *

[*Persoonsgegevens verwijderd voor veiligheidsdoeleinden]

Fabian-and-Sam1
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

Hi Farah,

Many thanks for your interest. 

We are looking for someone who will take care of our Airbnb / Booking reservations.  

We have 7 appartement just in front of the central Station in Antwerpen. They are all ready to start the rent but we are in Brussels and this is too far to give the best service to the customers. 

So wee need someone to : 
- Find a cleaner to clean all the appartement between rents

- Manage the reservation and the conversation with the customers

- Go on place if any problem

- Take care of the house to prevent any technical problem by reporting all the issues 

We have a team in Brussels who is doing that for 14 appartements . They take 15% of the revenue + all cleaning fee. 

If you are interested, we can meet there. I will be there today if you have time or I can comeback later this week.

Looking forward for your reply,

Best regards,

Fabian.

Hi Fabian, did you find a solution ? I am looking as well for a co-host in Antwerp. Any recommendation are welcome !

Justine-and-Michiel0
Level 2
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Fabian. Are you still looking for a co host in Antwerpen? Im from Antwerpen and i have recently started my first Airbnb here in the center. In the past I have work for a company that managed over 30 apartments in Paris and i am now looking to do this in Antwerpen. Let me know if you are still looking for someone. Kind regards Michiel

We zouden eventueel overwegen om een pand in centrum Antwerpen in zijn totaliteit te beschikking te stellen, en zoeken nog een mede-ondernemer om dit praktisch te organiseren.
Contacteer ons gerust *

[*Persoonsgegevens verwijderd voor veiligheidsdoeleinden]

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf