no show last minute reservation

Lizzy3
Level 1
Utrecht, Netherlands

no show last minute reservation

Last saterday I got a last minute reservation around 16:30 pm for 6 person for that night. They would liked to come around 8pm. I sended the guy a message to let them know it was ok and confirmed the reservation thru the AirBnB app. He also confirmed twice in a message by replying on mine. 

Since I wasn't home at that time, I had to interrupt the things I was doing and head back home to clean my home, put on some new bedding, etc etc. I also made plans to stay somewhere else for that night.  

Around 19:00 I contacted the guy again to let him know everything was clean and if he let me know where they were, I could give him information about the keys etc. After that I had to leave. I sent another message to the guy, but he didnt responded anymore. Another message he ignored aswell.

So now I would like to know if I get paid? Because I kinda lost my saterday afternoon for this and spend money to stay somewhere else. And a verbal /written agreement is a confirmation as well. The reservation is still on AirBnB but is says "not possible", although I confirmed the reservation and there is also still a possibility to cancel.

Could someone please give me information on this matter? Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Kind regards, Lizzy

1 Antwoord 1
Hissie-En-Tonnie0
Level 5
Groningen, Netherlands

Hello Lizzy,

Yes you will get paid.
Even if the guests cancelled that day, you will get paid. I dont know for how many nights they booked but you will get paid for at least one day.

You can also see that in your transaction history.

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf