not getting paid

Alley0
Level 1
Pawlet, VT

not getting paid

Hi- I am a new host to Airbnb.  My third guest came on March 26th and we had a great time.  She stayed for the weekend.  I have been waiting to get paid since then (It is April 15th).  When I look at my transactions it is sitting in the future transaction box with no indication of when it will be paid.  I don't know how to contact Airbnb to resolve this issue and am feeling quite frustrated by the whole thing.  If anyone has had a similiar experience I would greatly appreciate advice on this.

All the best,

Alley

7 Replies 7
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Alley0  The only advice I would give you is how to contact Air BNB to get it sorted out.  While you can use Twitter, I think when there are payment issues, you should talk with someone.  Here is a US phone number:  855 424 7262.  Try to avoid high call volume times as you will be on hold for a long time.  I call super early in the morning because it is a 24 hour line.

Lauren74
Level 2
Southport, Australia

1. i too have experienced the same issue, exactly what you haev said only i ahve not been paid for 7 stays in april and it says teh same thing in my transaction hsitory as well and i cant get a straight answer from them as to what the problem is
Mark398
Level 3
Buckfastleigh, United Kingdom

Absolutely the same - In april I am not getting payouts. Took me forever to get any response from Airbnb - and all they say is that they have sent payouts. But I am not receiving them. I am trying to escalate the issue with them, telling them that I have no choice but to consider cancelling all future bookings! I have already made new booking unavailable until they give me my money. Simply unacceptable - something is very wrong!

Alison156
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Call 855 424 7262 (USA)

Cathy was who I spoke to and she was very helpful.... I called from South Africa!

Alison

Jackie97
Level 1
Wilmington, NC

There is an 855 # that I have had good luck with, talking to airb&b.  855 424 7262.  Good luck.

Anne-And-Mike0
Level 2
Mountain View, CA

I've been waiting for a payout for over 5 months now.  Dozens of emails and 6 phone calls to customer service have gotten me no closer.  They keep saying they have not been paid by the Guest.  Part of me wants to say, "I don't care".  That's there issue, not mine. Every time I speak to someone they commit to get back to me and they never do. I'm incredibly disapointed in Airbnb's customer service.

Dan248
Level 1
Niles, MI

Horrible customer service.  After 2 years I stopped getting paid, same PayPal account they always have paid to, I get payout notices but no money shows up- repeated calls to them but they don't seem to care that they owe me $951.