What Hosts are saying

Good morning Airbnb Community, I hope this finds you well. I know this topic has possibly been done to death, but I'm new here and my attempts to find an answer were futile. I just have a question for the hosts and how they feel about renting for partie... Latest reply by Quincy
    Does anyone have any experience with this vacation renal management company? ** Apparently they will handle the bookings, TOT collection, and coordinate with my cleaning team for only a 10% cut of the nightly rate. It seems too good to be true! **[Link re... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone, I was thinking about renting a house or an apartment to host a birthday party, but I am having a hard time finding a host willing to accept one that is also within my budget. I am willing to clean up or pay someone to clean up if the hous... Latest reply by Quincy
    I understand that hosts should / must / have to provide a clean space before a guest checks in for their stay. But are hosts responsible for cleaning the accommodation for the guest daily or is it the responsibility of the guest to clean for themselves ... Latest reply by Quincy