What Hosts are saying

I’ve just started being a host in the last couple of months and I’ve just had a request for someone to rent it by the hour for a photo shoot. Does anyone have experience of this and if so how and what would I charge them compared to the usual 2 nightly st... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I am a host in Hua Hin Thailand and have been on AIRBNB for about 3 years. When I first started with AIRBNB the service was fantastic and everytime I had an issue I felt I was being looked after. Fast forward 3 years later and I feel like the amount ... Latest reply by Tina8469
    I've successfully used the app on my phone, but since switching to travelling I can't find a way to switch back to hosting! I was going to ditch it off my phone and start again, but cannot see a way to download it again on the site. As I'm not brilliant... Latest reply by Helen2454
    We have a guest that isn't so great right now and so it got me thinking if it's even possible to kick out a guest (not that I am going to kick this current one out).How do you do this, and what do you think would be bad enough to kick out a guest? Just c... Latest reply by Julia3499
    Hi I was hoping to get some advice on how to deal with my current complaining guests.I have a party of 4 staying at my airbnb, they are staying for 5 nights.Yesterday was the first night. I wasn't there to meet and greet but got message from guest they we... Latest reply by Nina75
    When you check into a hotel you have to give an id so they can check that you are who you say you are. We don't do that at airbnb - we rely on the verification process. I just had a guest book with the name 'Hannah Airbnb'. Quite obviously not her real... Latest reply by Mark4168
    Having been a host for several years we have just experienced our first scam. Seems any guest can turn off your internet router. Take pictures of their computer and then at the end of their visit break or otherwise make the wifi not work. Air BNB will aut... Latest reply by Julia3493