Advertising our Bars for Hosts and Guests (Old Town)

Michael2374
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Advertising our Bars for Hosts and Guests (Old Town)

Hey guys!

I've recently been looking into trying to get a little advertising for our Bars/Resturants around our local area. We're located near the Wells and Division area and we offer some good specials and friendly staff. We would be willing to work with the host at providing some compensation for a little incentive and maybe provide a few free drinks for the guests. I'm not toally sure the best way to go about getting in touch with hosts but I'm totally up for suggestions!

Thanks for reading!

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

contact hosts and send them your monthly program of events via email, in printer friendly document. Or just print leaflets and throw in their mailbox. Ask them to print it and leave it in the apartment for their guests.

You don't have to offer anything in return, good host who cares about his guests will do it for them, not for you 🙂

We leave all sorts of leaflets to our guests : catering, rent a car / bike, loundry service, restaurants, clubs etc.. you name it.

Bonnie182
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi Michael! I think I can be of help. Message me and let’s talk further. Thanks!

Hi-

Send me a private message and we will work something out.