Airbnb Oscailte 2016!

Alice2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Oscailte 2016!

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 10.15.30.png

Calling all Oscailte 2016 attendees!

We're really looking forward to welcoming you to Oscailte on Saturday 7th May. Please feel free to use this space to introduce yourself to fellow hosts, and share photos and thoughts on the day! Please also remember to submit your nominations for the Irish Host Awards 2016 on this form before Friday 29th April.

*Unfortunately we've reached full capacity for the event and sign ups are now closed - attendees will all have received confirmation of their place at this event via email from the Airbnb team, and we will not be able to admit any extra attendees on the day.

We look forward to welcoming you to Oscailte very soon!

The Airbnb Oscailte Team

7 Replies 7

Really looking forward to meeting lots of new (some old?) faces at Oscailte next week. Do say hello!

See you there Glen
Catherine-and-Sean0
Level 1
Shannon, Ireland

Please put up a map here for Airbnb Ocailte 2016  .. Best wiishes with the event.  Sean

Hey guys! Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday! Does anyone know is the time plan etc of the day up anywhere to view? 

Thanks!

Hi Karen,
I had also received confirmation of a place and filled in a registration form but hadn't received any itenarary or info so I emailed them to ask- thought I'd missed them. I'm hoping it will be out today!!
Karen
Alice2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Happy Friday!

We're so excited to welcome you to our new office tomorrow for the first ever Airbnb Oscailte! Some final information which we thought might be helpful for attendees:

Please arrive at our new office, 8 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 from 9.30am.There is some limited parking outside the office, and more public parking available nearby. However, we'd encourage you to use public transport where possible - the nearest Dart station is Grand Canal Dock, and there is a dublinbikes dock just a few moments from our office.

The Agenda for the day is as follows:

9:30 - 10:30

Check-in and Breakfast 

10:30 - 11:30

Keynote: Part 1

11:30 - 11:45

Coffee break

11:45 - 12:50

Breakout Sessions 1 and 2

12:50 - 14:00      

Lunch Buffet

14:00 - 15:15         

Keynote: Part 2

15:15 - 15:30        

Coffee break

15:30 - 16:35     

Breakout Sessions 3 and 4

16:35 - 17:00          

Short break

17:00 - 19:30  

Happy hour & Host Awards!

If you have registered an additional guest, they are welcome to join us for the Happy Hour at 17:00pm. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

See you tomorrow!

Alice and the rest of the Oscailte Team

Hi all,

My name's Eugene. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new offices tomorrow, coming face-to-face with the AirBnB team and, of course, meeting some great fellow Irish hosts. It's going to be a fun,, social and inspiring day I'm sure. The atmosphere at the Open in Paris last year was very open, and naturally, hospitable. So I'm expecting lots of the same tomorrow. 

Not to jump the gun, but does anyone have any plans for after the happy hour? Where is the party moving to (and should I bring me dinner jacket! Haha)

Be sure to check out the Superhost Tips and Tricks BreakOut Session. I'll be assisting the lovely Ana in dishing out advice and answering questions about hosting. Hopefully, we'll all learn a thing or two about how we can up our hosting game to the next level. 

🙂