Airbnb Webinars

Shikha0
Level 5
Gurgaon, India

Airbnb Webinars

Hi Folks,

The Airbnb Community has a lot of webinars happening to educate and inspire the host community. Some of the topics are as follows:

How to check out the webinars?

1. Once you click on Airbnb Tool Kit, you'll see the following landing page. Sign up with you First Name, Last Name & your Airbnb email ID.

Landing page

2. Once you sign in, you'll find a all the resources for hosting. "Host Webinars" can be seen towards the end of the page.Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 12.28.54 PM.png

3. Click on the Host Webinar Series  you'll find a bank of pre-recorded webinars for your reference. Also, you can sign up for the upcoming webinars mentioned on this page.

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 12.33.02 PM.png

Text below to see comment if this post was helpful 🙂

7 Replies 7
Shikha0
Level 5
Gurgaon, India

@Ranjana0@Avantika0 @Ajay4 you guys might check out the  How to be Hostrepreneur? webinar. Follow the steps in the posts and access all the knowledge

Basil1
Level 3
Kumily, India

Hi Shikha

Hope you are doing good.

It is a new information for me (Host toolkit). Thank you for sharing this.

Regards

Basil

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Lovely to meet you @Basil1. It is great to hear you are a fan of the Host Toolkit.  🙂 

Just to let you know September's webinar on: giving feedback and shaping the future of Airbnb, took place last Wednesday. They are just putting together the recording for this and it will be added to the Toolkit in about a week's time. Also, each month here in the Community Center you will see that I let all the community know what the topic will be for the next webinar and hosts can submit questions on that thread for the Q&A part of the webinar. It is a great opportunity to ask a question and find out more information. So keep your eyes out for that and it would be great if you would like to join in! 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

(Thanks @Shikha0 for sharing 🙂 )

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi lizzie
Sorry for the late response.
Thank you for sharing the information about webinar.
Will be finding the time to see the videos:)
Is the above link is working or in a beta mode?
https://www.airbnb.co.in/host/experienced_hosts/about
Regards
Basil
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all @Basil1, it is just great to hear from you. 

In terms of the webinar link to the Host Toolkit, as far as I am aware this isn't in beta mode, but you do need to register to listen to the webinars, using your email address associated with your Airbnb account.

I have included the link to the Toolkit in the sentence above, also take a look at this post where I have shared the individual links to previous webinar sessions! 🙂

Let me know how you get on.  

Lizzie

(Top tip: press the @ symbol in your post reply and select the person you are replying to. This will then send a specific notification to that member letting them know about your reply) 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie

I am again sorry for the late response @Lizzie. Thank you for sharing the ideas on host toolkits.

https://www.airbnb.co.in/host/experienced_hosts/about

Can you check with the above link? Is it working?

Thank you for your kind response @Lizzie 🙂

Thanks & Regards

Basil

Hi!

I'm doing research on webinar platforms and was wondering which one Airbnb uses to host webinars. Thinking about doing the same for my company.

Best,

Sarah