Any Airbnb host that has an artist studio to rent?

Evelyn120
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Any Airbnb host that has an artist studio to rent?

I'm looking for a fellow Airbnb host that possibly has an artist studio to rent. I'm an artist, and looking for a place that works as a art studio, has a bathroom and possibly a kitchen. I would love a bedroom if available? Looking at about $50 a day, for about a week initially. Mostly within the Hollywood, North Hollywood, and 8 miles of West Hollywood area.

5 Replies 5
Laura-and-M-Sean0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi I am in El Segundo and offer my guest space , is that what your looking for? 

Unfortuanely the distance is an issue, but thank you for responding.

Annie88
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi I’m not sure what you’re looking for in terms of an art studio, like somewhere you can make art that you can leave as you like and come and go as you please as a monthly rental? I might be open to that depending on the price. 

My house is very artist friendly. I keep artist hours and am myself a musician and artist so I’d actually prefer something like this over hosting regular people. Idk if my set up would work for you. Right now it’s set up as a bedroom but the bed could be stowed. I’m in North Hollywood on burbank cusp. 

Hi Anne, thank you for your offer, but I'm looking for a studio/loft space. A space that is spacious and light filled.

Hello Evelyn - I realize your original posting is a few months ago but if you are still looking my place in North Hollywood/Valley Village may be a match. Would be open to learning more about more specifics of what your seeking. Thanks.