Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Anyone here

Anyone from Dublin on board
6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Ann0
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

is this the replacement for Dublin hosts??

I think it is. Is there a way of keeping track of the message boards that we want to take part in?

I logged on now on my pc and only see the two other messages, I got no notification. Its ok to navigate on pc but as most of my communication is done through my phone its very difficult to make it easy

Hi Guys ,

Dublin groups gone ,just like that ....I cannot make head nor tail of this Community business at all I'm totally lost ,

Is there an easy way to communicate on this forum ?

I miss my online Airbnb friends what about arranging a tutorial for people like me who like communicating and have questions to ask ?

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who's flammuxed by Community Centre!

I contacted Airbnb Help on Twitter and they sent me this link for help:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1153/changes-to-groups-faq

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello Everyone,

A huge welcome to the Community Center, it is fantastic to meet you. 

I just wanted to let you know, that the Community Center has only been open little over a month now, so we are busy working away on feedback that we have received from other hosts, including useability and new features like Direct Messaging which has been requested by a large group of people. Please do let me know your feedback in the Feedback thread and ways you would like to see the center work better for you. Also, if you have any questions about the CC please feel free to let me know (if you put @'name' they will get notified), I recommend you take a look in the 'Getting Started' board and/or feel free to post something in one of the boards and ask your fellow hosts. 

Lastly, just confirm the 'Groups' area is still open, click here to find out more about this. 

I really look forward to speaking with you further. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.